If you want to join our ever expanding Kenson Traffic Management team as a Traffic Management Planning Coordinator and TM Designer and you believe this job is a perfect fit for you, contact Sean Jenner with your CV at SJ@kensonhighwaysonhighways.com
Kenson Highways are hiring a Traffic Management Planning Coordinator and TM Designer, to be based at our office in Rainham Essex.
As a Planning Coordinator, you will be responsible for monitoring works within our contracted programmes by ensuring there is always suitable resource on site by managing this through our Scheduling System, maximising the work schedules for our traffic management operatives and ensuring tasks are completed within time and in line with our KPI’s. You will also be designing temporary traffic management plans for local authorities to allow work to proceed using Cone 11 software. This role will see you have numerous stakeholders both internally and externally at one time, so communication is key.
What do we need from you?
To be successful in the role, you will hold excellent IT skills, as well as good communication and data handling skills. Knowledge of the New Roads and Street Works Act & Traffic Management Act, previous experience drafting TM plans would be an advantage.
Job Duties Will Involve
- Support the traffic manager by acting as a key point of contact and ongoing liaison with our team ensuring all stakeholders are aware of our programmes.
- Design and implement temporary traffic management plans.
- Monitor the daily schedules and coordinate all incoming requests for temporary traffic management.
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure schemes are executed successfully and on time.
Day to Day:
- Work alongside the traffic team to effectively map out resource plan our daily schedules.
- Work in conjunction with team management including local highway authority. identify any potential issues with capacity/resource/deliverables and provide positive, workable solutions.
- Survey and design temporary traffic management plans.
- Ensure all requirements are understood and consideration given to obtaining the best value for the business.
- Willing to undertake relevant training and development.
- A strong commitment to Health and Safety are number one priority for the individual and the business.
A vehicle will be provided to the successful candidate.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £35,000.00-£45,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Referral programme
- 10-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Yearly bonus
- AutoCAD Bris CAD TM Plans: 1 year (preferred)
- 12D M7 Certification / 12D M6 Certification (preferred)