If you want to join our ever expanding Kenson Traffic Management team as a TM Operative and you believe this job is a perfect fit for you, contact Sean Jenner with your CV at SJ@kensonhighways.com
In the role of Traffic Management Operative you’ll visit sites and set up traffic management systems and deal with ongoing traffic management tasks. You’ll promote a positive image of Kenson Traffic management as you complete all your duties to a high standard in an efficient, customer-focused manner.
Job Duties Will Involve
· Delivery of traffic management equipment to sites as per requirement
· Installation of equipment in line with, Kenson methods of working and the code of practice
· Collecting equipment from sites once a job has been completed
· Checking all returned traffic management equipment and completing relevant supporting documentation
· Ensure any lost, stolen, or damaged items are documented and reported
· Maintaining traffic equipment and carrying out repairs
· Ensure yard & site storage facilities are tidy and secure
· Ensure all requirements are understood and consideration given to obtaining the best value for the business
· You’ll have a flexible approach to your work and enjoy working as part of a team and own initiative
· A full clean UK driving licence
· Sound knowledge of roads in London & Kent
· Experience of working as a traffic management Operative previously.
· Qualifications Street works unit 2, Lantra 12D, CSCS Operative
· A good level of physical fitness to undertake the tasks of the role
· Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and 3rd party members
· Willing to undertake relevant training and development
· A strong commitment to Health and Safety are number one priority for the individual and the business.
· Prepared to work overtime and have flexibility to work unsocial hours to support the business and its traffic management requirements.